[rescue] New SPARCStation 10 owner, needs help with some issues though.

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:24:08 CST 2016

I have install solaris 7 on syjet drive, I tried solaris 7 with the SM41 but
it was really slow.   Switching to the SM61 made a huge difference.    Now it
seems close to sunos in responsiveness.   Both GPIB interfaces use kernel
level drivers. I have considered trying to hack together one but Solaris 7
seems to missing build tools.

As far as the NIC both OBP and the kernel see the device. I may barrow and
ethernet tester from work to see if it provides any clues.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.