[rescue] Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Stefan Skoglund (lokal användare) stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Fri Dec 23 05:44:47 CST 2016

tor 2016-12-22 klockan 22:47 -0500 skrev jjhudak:
> When???  I'd say there were two points in time: 1. When the pee cee was
> announced followed by window 2) the internet.  Dos&windoz set computing back
> 20 years- how long did it take them to figure out what a print spooler is?
> Internet? Gave rise to graphic 'artists' who have no clue about computing or
> network resources but are hell bent on producing content that sucks up 90% of
> your computing resources to produce BS.    I could go on n on.  U touched a
> nerve... lol

Graphic artist ? More like entrepreneur who got the idea, OH YES I CAN
do a lot of money if i do this in a big fashion and at low cost.

Some entreprenuers or inventors or techs was unimpressed by their
management and so decided to try it on their own.

Funny, a number of the people which will form your cabinett at the end
of january is such people which has done just that or is able to make an
impression that they have the ability of that.