[rescue] Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:53:30 CST 2016

On 22 December 2016 at 19:38, Nick B <nick at pelagiris.org> wrote:
> The only time I ever reboot my android phone is when there's a security
> update.
> YMMV, I also don't play 8 hours of candy crush on it.

I have no games on it, and I am actually -- among many other things --
a professional sysadmin.

I have also used iOS, Symbian (with S80, S60 and UIQ) and Blackberry
10 smartphones extensively.

Android is by far the least reliable of all half a dozen of these.

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053