[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 169, Issue 47

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Dec 22 11:35:55 CST 2016

On 12/20/2016 04:19 PM, Michael Thompson wrote:
>>> I have a quad-i860 board in one of my old Sun 4/260 systems.
>>
>>  Ooooh!  Man I just drooled all over my shirt.  Got any software for it?
>>
>>  That combines so many of my favorite things...High-speed coprocessors,
>> parallel processing, VME, SPARC processors, early Sun logos...it sets me
>> heart aflutter! =)
>
> I believe that the development tools are on the 4/260's disk.

  Wow...please archive that stuff if possible.  The world is full of
fantastic coprocessor boards of various flavors, and other specialty
boards, but nearly none of them have software.  And that sounds like a
particularly interesting one, at least to me. =)

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA