[rescue] bracket for sun f20 card?

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:15:47 CST 2016

f20 has no external connectors. There are some vent holes and LED holes
(although they do not reach, the LEDs are recessed. I tried an Intel dual
gig card that was half height but with full height bracket, with just the
bottom screw in place (so I didn't have to drill) but unfortunately, the
edge connector barely sits on top of the pcie slot.

Now why didn't I think of using a blank slot cover... just need to make two
little L brackets to attach it... Yep, going to try that.

Maybe combine Romain's suggestion and just print the two little brackets to
connect the two pieces together. :)

raspberry-python.blogspot.com - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info -
@f_dion