[rescue] VAX 11/750s - Re: Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:43:07 CST 2016

I assume you concur?
I used to design processor and subsystem boards,....we had several 'rules
of thumb'...one of which was never use NS memory.
Another rule of thumb: Always cover the window of EEPROMS.  We were
demo-ing a bitslice CPU we designed for NASA and one of the attendees took
a picture with a flash......it instantly crashed the system....ahh, the bad
old days...