[rescue] VAX 11/750s - Re: Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Dec 19 20:52:18 CST 2016

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [rescue] VAX 11/750s - Re:
From: Phil Stracchino
Date: Mon, December 19, 2016 6:45 pm
To:
rescue at sunhelp.org

I find myself greatly amused at the idea of a VAX 11/750
booting from a
"modern" computer whose sole purpose is to emulate a tape
drive.

--

I went to the auction when Delta Airlines shut down their flight
sim

I was able to save the console panel for this guy
from the scrappers who
were dismantling it when I went to pick up the stuff I
did win. About 70
pounds  of buttons, lights and dials.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21808055/GP-4_Console.jpg