[rescue] sparc 2 and 10 things

Chase Rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:01:54 CST 2016

If you have the cash to burn you can find a Weitek Power uP here for about $180-250 on the various foreign recycler/reseller type sites. Evidently they have over 50 of them there... ( of course that could be wrong)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-brand-new-2000-080-GCD-N4DL-2000-080-GCD-2000-N4DL/845099249.html

I think I have a Weitek Power uP in one of my two SS2s, the one that runs (the other one is just a shell with mobo)... I'm not selling it just giving a shout out. Also, if anyone wants to share unobtainium software you've got my email. You can usually find a few oddball things of interest in my "trove" at http://gh0stwriter.net/stuff/