[rescue] ADM3-A lower case ROM

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:29:11 CST 2016

ahhh, a blast from the past...SIgnetics 2513 character generator ROM.
These are as scarce as WOMs.
This fellow did a dump of the lower case character generator for the ADM3.
He also has a adapter board that uses a 2716 (you can still find them, but
not for long....)
He also points out (incorrectly i believe) that the cycle time for the 2513
is 400ns....I always remembered 450ns, and I double checked it in my old
Signetics data book.  Unless LearSigler made some special arrangement with
Signetics that I am unaware of.
http://juliepalooza.8m.com/sl/adm3a-2.htm
In any event, you don't want to install that ROM incorrectly....Good luck

BTW, IIRC, the dip switches are the only thing that needs to be changed to
accomodate the lower case ROM....I don't remember what dip switches they
were.
John