[rescue] [geeks] Solaris being discontinued? Rumors flying

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:31:54 CST 2016

Really, unsupported repositories enabled out of the box?  I've been running
Ubuntu servers for years and never ran into a problem.  What repositories?
I hated Ubuntus klugey/inefficient UI that they touted as the 'next big
thing'...so bad, I cant remember what it was called.
When I experienced that, I went back to slack. - caveat, on my 86x machines.
John