[rescue] Compaq ps2 mini keyboard w/trackball

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:57:17 CST 2016

Went with one with built in touchpad (original came w/trackball as I
recall). Ended up getting an Adesso 730, fits well in the compaq drawer. I
don't know why I suffered all these years without a proper rack mounted
keyboard...

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There are some nice mini USB keyboards with trackpads built-in, like this:
>
> https://www.altex.com/mobile/Mini-Touch-Pad-Keyboard-USB-
> Black-ACK-540UB-P142
> 157.aspx
>
> There is a PS/2 keyboard from same company (solidtek) on eBay...
>
> HTH,
>
> Lionel
>

> Ken
> > On Nov 22, 2016, at 7:10 PM, Francois Dion <francois.dion at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > So, after over 10 years of leaving the keyboard drawer pulled out on my
> > Compaq rack, I decided it was time to find a proper mini keyboard to
> > replace the full size keyboard sitting on top.
> > Anybody has one gathering dust?
> > Then it'll be time to clean up the wiring in the back...
> > Francois
> >
> > Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Darkphon e

raspberry-python.blogspot.com - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info -
@f_dion

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of adesso_keyboard.jpg]