[rescue] apollo bits

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sat Aug 20 20:41:40 CDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 05:59:03PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> And a ton of HP/Apollo stuff

Speaking of Apollo bits ...

... over 20 years ago I bought an Apollo at surplus.  It didn't work
and I scrapped it.  This was a dual 68010 machine IIRC.

There are some pieces of it still around (I just unearthed the cables).
If anyone has a use for them, let me know off-list before they go off
to the recycler in a few weeks.

Disclaimer: the CPU boards, if I still have them, are out in my shop
in an uncontrolled environment, and will take serious archaelogy to
find out, preferably around October when it is less likely to be hot.

mcl