[rescue] A good couple of days

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Wed Aug 17 15:57:14 CDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 09:49:57AM +0200, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> A friend, who had a PowerStack II, got his hands on AIX 4.x install CDs.
> But IIRC he was unable to install AIX as some mysterious floppy disks
> where needed during the install process. Or the like. This was well over
> 10 years ago...

I had a stackable desktop PowerStack, later disposed of when I moved. I
believe I have an (untested) copy of the AIX media in my garage - I'll take
a look this weekend and if I manage to find it I'll place images online.
Oddly enough, this is the second time in a month that someone has asked
about them...

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj at mjturner.net * http://mjturner.net/