[rescue] FTGH: SGI Challenge DM in SoCal

Brendan Shanks mrpippy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:29:45 CDT 2015

Not sure if my last message made it to the list:

I rescued this Challenge DM off craigslist 5 years ago, but need to find a new
home for it in the next two weeks or so.

http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?p=7382178
<http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?p=7382178>

Aesthetically itbs in great shape, skins are complete and all look good.

However the CPU, RAM, I/O boards, and drives are all missing, so itbs really
more of a decorative piece unless you have replacement boards for it. All the
other pieces are there though: power supply, backplane, drive sleds, ports.

Currently located in Signal Hill, CA 90755. Should fit in a pickup truck or
maybe even SUV without much trouble, and Ibm open to shipping if we can
figure out a way.

Brendan Shanks