[rescue] Long shot: looking to purchase a Tadpole Alphabook

Laurence Brevard brevard at 1or0.com
Mon Nov 2 13:17:04 CST 2015

At 12:01 PM 11/2/2015, Bill Bradford wrote:

  On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 08:20:56AM +0000, microcode at zoho.com wrote:

    Bill, how are you and the other Texan list members making out
    with the heavy
    weather y'all have been getting?

  I'm doing OK, no major flooding around my house with the recent
  weather.

  Bill

  --
  Bill Bradford
  Houston, Texas USA

I'm now about 20 miles northwest of central Austin in Cedar Park.

We are very much on high ground and have had no problems at all.

South and east of here, they've had major flooding.

My brother just made the trip from Houston up to here on Saturday and he
came through some extremely heavy rain.

Laurence Brevard
Cedar Park, Texas USA (Austin area)

ps.
We just got back to Texas about a year ago, after over 10 years in San
Jose, California, after three years in the Portland, Oregon area.

I lived in Austin before from 1976 to 2001 when I headed to the "left
coast" to get work after the "dot.com" crash.

Before that I was in Houston since birth.
lcb.