[rescue] "In My Way", 2015 Edition

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:03:22 CDT 2015

Sounds right.

I got it cheap & complete (incl rack rails) from Princeton university surplus
for around $100 a few years ago. Added RAM (not sure how much) because I found
it cheap on eBay as I recall...

Falls squarely in the 'small enough, fast enough, low power enough' to hold on
to - it's fun factor exceeds scrap value.

Lionel