[rescue] hello again, and hardware available

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Thu Jan 15 19:14:43 CST 2015

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2015, Dave McGuire wrote:

>  Hey folks, long time no see.  Bill tells me things are a bit nicer on
> this list these days, so I figured I'd come back, at least for awhile.

    It's nice to read you again, Dave, and I'm glad that things are
working out for the brighter!

    I thought about the 6800s until I saw their physical dimensions, and
then immediately recoilled having been pushed into at 9'x14' (a rough
random guess) study.  I didn't want to even contemplate the power bill.

    Best of luck in the quest, and I'll ask around amongst my pals, most
of whom I suspect are already on the list.

    Cheers!