[rescue] RPi vs SS20 benchmarks (interesting)

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Dec 29 23:54:12 CST 2015

Dave,

I would not argue your position one bit.  If it works for you without issues,
that's all that matters.

That said, it would never fly at my $WORK.  Even the few linux boxes that are
there are very much treated like commercial software.   Support is paid for and
also expected to work like commercial software.

Jerry