[rescue] RPi vs SS20 benchmarks (interesting)

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue Dec 29 11:54:52 CST 2015

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 11:28:54AM -0600, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> On 12/29/15 09:43 AM, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
>

> >There is a new Oberon box. It's not cheap but it is interesting.
> >
> >http://oberonstation.x10.mx/
> >

> I looked at the provided oberonstation URL, and in place of the price, it
> shows "sold out".   Can you share what the price on these are/were?

Oh wow. I didn't realize that. I think the basic board was around $147 bucks
and the complete comes-with-everything version was $186. I don't know if I
have the numbers exactly right but they should be close.

I meant to see if there was a newsgroup for it but haven't looked real
hard. However nothing on gmane yet.