[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:57:58 CST 2015

Are you sure it wasn't GML the tool used? It was the predecessor to SGML, XML
and HTML. I once, s long, long, long time ago attended an IBM presentation at
Princeton given by IBM researchers for the benefit of the employees of their
large local clients (pharma, oil, telco), probably 1982/1983 timeframe.

Lionel