[rescue] [geeks] Looking for a sysadmin gig in Houston/remote

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:24:23 CST 2015

What isn't popularly known is that it's wrecking India too.  I have a
former co-worker who came from there and takes repeated trips home.
It seems the richer people take those jobs so the gap between rich and
poor has gotten so wide that not only do the poor rob the rich but
kill them too.
My older son works for an Indian company and he is of the opinion that
his Indian co-workers can't code worth a darn and spends most of his
time fixing their errors.  I dunno.  I don't think sending stuff
offshore works for anybody.

Bob