[rescue] interest in a IBM 4707 E01 (paperwhite VGA) monitor?

PAK pakenned-list at pobox.com
Tue Sep 23 10:35:51 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I've a seldom used IBM 4707 E01 paperwhite VGA monitor (about an 8-9"
diagonal screen)--it's cute :)  I've not fiddled with Linux enough to
get a text mode boot out of it, but I have used X with it.  It's nicely
documented:

    http://ps-2.kev009.com/pcpartnerinfo/ctstips/4272.htm

Is there any interest in it?  You'd have to cover packing and shipping
(plus the cost of a beer would be nice, but not essential :)

I don't have any estimates for shipping costs--I'd take it to a local
place and have them package and ship it.

If you are interested, contact me off-list.

Cheers,
PAK