[rescue] A Little More SS5 progress

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:57:12 CDT 2014

I would have included a link to the famous 'why do they hate us?' image from a
list member, but my iPhone wasn't cooperating...

I'll send it to you, but it will get striped out by the list server...

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image.png]
Lionel

> On Sep 15, 2014, at 3:22 PM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the cartoon link.
>
> I've been doing Unix administration since the ATT 3b2 days, and in all that
time, I have ran across one Emacs user.  Super smart guy with a PhD.  Came
from the NSA.   We worked together briefly at a large $TELCO during the
dot.com days.

> Honestly, all of my "heated" editor discussions are between vim, and the
"true" vi.

> Jerry
>

>> On 09/14/14 10:32 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> Emacs? Why? You do understand the vastly-superior vi is included with
SunOS