[rescue] free 3b2 on craigslist in DFW area

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Fri Oct 31 19:56:30 CDT 2014

I was a sysadmin on 3b2/600G and 600GR systems during my time serving in the
military.   In addition to that experience, I was also sent to AT&T for Unix
training as related to the 3b2.   I still have all my classroom book from that.

One day a 600G or 600GR will cross my path and I will grab that.

I will also need at least one of those AT&T model 605 dumb terminals.   Seen
lots of these in green, back in the day.   Heard about gold/amber models, but
never saw one.

Jerry