[rescue] Old apple color RGB monitor anyone?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Oct 21 06:29:37 CDT 2014

" From: Christopher Purdy <escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com>
"
" > Will these work with a //GS?  I was under the impression that the GS
" > put out a totally different signal from most/all Macs, and one that
" > was outside the range of most VGA displays.
" >
" > If it can be made to work, that's good news for me: one fewer
" > specialized CRT to keep around.
" >
" > j
"
" The iigs outputs a 15.XX khz signal.

this sounds like analog tv.  ntsc b&w is 15750, color 15734...

makes the component-input tv approach look more attractive, and maybe
philosophically 'purer' - those old monitors were mostly direct-input
tvs.