[rescue] OFFLIST: FTGH: Books and More Software

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Nov 28 08:01:30 CST 2014

I'll take this one, please, if available.
I realize forgot to add a bump to my last Paypal payment - once you let
me know the cost on this, I'll send that and something on top of that for
both items.
I see there's someone on the Austin CL selling one of the original Mac
"Picasso" dealer signs. I've wanted one for years, but the prices are out
of sight. If I can twist the price down a little bit, would you be
willing to act as my agent and pick it up and ship it to me? Let me know
what it would take to make it worth your while. Depending on how he wants
to get paid, I may have to PayPal you the money and have you pay him in
cash.
If you would consider this, please let me know. If not, I totally
understand.
http://austin.craigsl ist.org/sys/4779732327.html
Thanks,
Steve