[rescue] Machinery, free for local pickup in Germany

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:11:13 CST 2014

bWew... if  I could choose I'd like to get one RS/6000 with AIX operative,
one 9000 and one Ultra or Spacstation plus one Ethernet Hub or Switch.
Light stuff only,b But I suppose you'll get takers for sure.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche GrC<Ce | Salutations
*Sergio Pedraja*
--
mobile: +34-699-996568
twitter: @sergio_pedraja | skype: Sergio Pedraja