[rescue] FTGH: Old PC Software

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Nov 23 17:19:39 CST 2014

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

> I claim the Netware 3.12 kit.

It's yours.  Hooray!  I can put that filing cabinet drawer to better use.

> I claim the SCO bits, too. Licenses included? Not a big deal if not

I recall seeing some licenses, but I don't know what's needed to make
SCO's installer happy, so I can't tell if it's complete.

E-mail your address to me off-list, and I'll get it all out to you
tomorrow.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do
Elgin, TX         |  the great things while they are small."