[rescue] I need to "up my game" a bit

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 15:44:25 CST 2014

What about the Sun desk side systems, like the SunBlade 1000, 2000, and 2500 -
they use FC-AL drives as I recall...

If memory serves, 8 Gigs of RAM is possible, and they are reasonably quiet...

I have not searched eBay to see what prices are like... They were pretty
plentiful a few months ago - and I think they run most recent Solaris
version.

Lionel