[rescue] I need to "up my game" a bit

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Sun Nov 23 15:20:41 CST 2014

It looks like you can get a pretty amazing system for a few hundred bucks -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUN-SPARC-Enterprise-T5140-UltraSPARC-T2-Plus-Eight-Core-1-2GHz-64GB-3x146GB-SAS-/111524186930?pt=COMP_EN_Servers&hash=item19f75c0b32
It's not going to be quiet though, that may be your killer.  You can pay
more for a Sun Blade 1500 or 2500, which will be slower, probably have less
memory, but it will be quieter.
Nick