[rescue] Sun Cardcage Manual

Mr. Earl Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Tue Nov 11 17:30:27 CST 2014

> I've been back at scanning the big pile of Sun binders lately and I'm
> down to the last box (that I can still find.)  I've uploaded a few
> over the last 24 hrs but one may be worth calling attention to for
> early Sun fans, doc #813-2004-14, "Cardcage Slot Assignments and
> Backplane Configuration Procedures."   I've seen a number of FAQ and
> help pages with charts pulled from various versions of this doc but
> not the whole thing.  It covers various models of the Sun-2 through
> Sun-4 range.  You can find it and the others here:
>
> http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing/Sun
>
> -j

Thanks Jason.... FYI some of this duplicates the info from the FEH
(if you have an early enough one... I have one that does)  But good
to have more details (which this does)

I have to dig thru the pile of manuals I got with the 2 Sun 1's I picked up
earlier this year... they're are some early docs in there as well...

Earl