[rescue] Sun 100baseTX sbus Cards

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Nov 9 12:22:03 CST 2014

These are all available for the price of shipping plus whatever donation
you'd like to make to the "pay off Jonathan's tuba" fund.

I have four Sun Happy Meal Ethernet sbus cards that need to find new
homes.  Who would like one (or more)?

I also have a stack of four Sun BigMac Ethernet sbus cards that need to
find a home.  Would anyone like one or all of them?

The BigMac cards are 100baseTX half-duplex and not supported after Solaris
2.6, although NetBSD and OpenBSD both claim recent support.

I'll test anything before I ship it out, so that you won't get a dud.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do
Elgin, TX         |  the great things while they are small."