[rescue] free 3b2 on craigslist in DFW area

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 07:48:20 CDT 2014

Walt Disney's Epcot Center has/had a ride/exhibit that had an escalator
carry the people through a vision of the future.  (It was quite similar to
"The Jetsons" cartoon show except these were real items.  An AT&T 3B2 was
on the desk in the room of the future.  When Epcot opened (1970s/1980s?) it
was an avant grade looking thing.  Much slicker than the original PCs and
compatibles.  My last trip through was 1992 and the 3B2 was still there.
The whole display/exhibit looked "retro".  Still cool but retro cool.  That
was 22 years ago.  I wonder if it was still there.  My first UNIX device
was a used 3B2.  It helped me get into sysadmin work.