[rescue] Looking for small AT power supply

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:24:23 CDT 2014

I put mine together over a couple nights, having not picked up a soldering
iron since summer camp in the early '70s (assembling radio shack kits on red
plastic boards).

I had *no* errors with the kit, it worked perfectly after assembly.

I'm considering his newest project, an Ohio Scientific SuperBoard - it has an
on-board keyboard and will be about $230.

http://www.brielcomputers.com/wordpress/?cat=28

That was my second computer, my first was a SYM-1...

Lionel