[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 138, Issue 38

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Wed May 28 11:51:08 CDT 2014

> Right, of course it would need to be a gigabyte card, not a megabtye card
> for
> this project. :7)
>
>    Lately people are finding adapters that will hold an SD card, raising
> the
> storage limit for those older Classic iPods quite high. I got good years of
> service out of mine, and would consider them wonderful "Rescue" projects.
>
>    Earl, do you remember which adapter you used?
>
> - Will

I will dig thru my e-mail when I get home to see if I can find which one I
purchased.
It was a pretty generic part, just had to have the plug that was compatible
with an iPod
(I believe it was closer to the connector inside a laptop than standard
IDE, but that shouldn't
be a surprise).   Here's an example of one :
http://www.amazon.com/Micro-SATA-Cables-Card-Adapter/dp/B004FD1D2C

Earl