[rescue] Thank you Steve, der Mouse, and WBL!

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:41:58 CDT 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:00 PM, <rescue-request at sunhelp.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 May 2014, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > Thanks, y'all.
> >
> > I finally got all of the parts in, put together, and the
> > Cube lives! :)  The y-cable for SVGA out works great, too.
> >
> > http://www.mrbill.net/next/
> >
> > I've wanted this machine since 1990.  I really can't thank
> > you all enough.

Nice to come home from work and see this in the digest. Really great to see
3.3 on an LCD ;) Glad I could be of some minor assistance.

Just in case any of you ever want to get rid of a Canon Object Station (for
Intel NextStep) keep me in mind :D

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.