[rescue] Thank you Steve, der Mouse, and WBL!

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon May 26 01:20:47 CDT 2014

> I finally got all of the parts in, put together, and the Cube lives!
> :)  The y-cable for SVGA out works great, too.

> http://www.mrbill.net/next/

That's excellent news!  Glad to hear/see the soundbox arrived intact
and in working order.  I was slightly worried, in that I had no way to
really test it before sending....

> I've wanted this machine since 1990.  I really can't thank you all
> enough.

Speaking personally: you already have, by running sunhelp.org, most
especially these lists we all hang out on.  I'm just glad we could help
make your dream come true.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org