[rescue] Media/tarball of old version of NetApp ONTAP?

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezicsb at gmail.com
Thu May 22 17:54:40 CDT 2014

I'm wondering if anyone happens to have the installation tarball of ONTAP
6.5.7 for Intel laying around... I was going to swap heads (F760 -> F820)
but only have the Alpha version handy; I think I deleted the Intel code
when I sold off my old F820 ten years ago.  They no longer provide access
through NOW to versions that ancient, and my local field rep has been very
busy and hard to get ahold of lately. :-/

I've got valid licenses (this is strictly hobbyist/non-commercial use) and
just need the software.  Somewhere in the bowels of my old Legato Networker
backup archives I'm sure I still have a copy, but I'm not sure any of the
old DLT 7k drives in my jukebox are functional at this point... any fellow
Toasters-at-Home travelers lurking about?

Thanks,

-- Chris