[rescue] Update on the Netra X1

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed May 21 10:19:03 CDT 2014

My personal preference is to roll my own, but, if you really need/want stuff
that was available on Sunfreeware.com, there are still a number of mirror sites
out there that has their software available.

I had been hit up enough times about Sunfreeware.com, that I ended up
downloading all the software from one of the mirror sites just to not have to
worry about it again.

Hope this helps,

Jerry