[rescue] Update on the Netra X1

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:30:22 CDT 2014

> On May 21, 2014, at 10:20 AM, Mike Loewen <mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us>
wrote:

>> On Wed, 21 May 2014, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>
>> I'm curious, where are folks going for freeware? Sunfreeware is now a
>> subscription-based service, and back in the day I just used the software
on
>> Sun's companion CD, something similar would be great...
>
>   How about:
>
> https://unixpackages.com/

That is the subscription site sunfreeware became when they lost sponsorship
for their site...

>From Sunfreeware.com:

Following 20 years of providing free pre-compiled Open Source packages to the
Solaris community though sponsorship. Sunfreeware.com no longer provides free
downloads as of September 30, 2013 as the sponsorship has terminated.

In order to continue to provide a quality service to the Solaris community, we
created UNIX Packages, a subscription based service that we feel provides
great value for price allowing you to download reliable packages built by the
same trusted professionals as Sunfreeware.

Lionel