[rescue] Update on the Netra X1

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue May 20 22:47:32 CDT 2014

Hi

Two bits of possibly useless information about the X1 which I picked up along
the way.

1) the size is such that it allowed one to be mounted at the front of a 1u
slot and one at the back, doubling the rack density. No idea about how it
affects the cooling, but interesting concept, and no idea if true or just
someone else's idea which I heard many years ago.

2) it was small enough to go in hand luggage on plane, I had at least one
customer buy it for this reason.

Peter

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19088-01/netrax1.srvr/806-5980-10/806-5980-10.pdf