[rescue] Update on the Netra X1

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:01:42 CDT 2014

It Just Worked. [0]

I left it installing Solaris 9 as a test (I had a pressed CD handy so I threw
it in the machine to test it), everything looks fine.

I didn't have to alias the CD drive, it seemed to work fine.

I'm downloading another copy of Solaris 10 1/13 (can't put my hands on a copy)
and I'll put that on tonight.

Looks good, just about ready for a new home...

Lionel

[0] It Just Worked after I spent way to long sinking with IDE drive select
jumpers... And putting the second drive tray in was a bit 'tight', but it's in
now.