[rescue] TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:47:53 CDT 2014

I'd move to Detroit as part of a large group, say, buying up a block of houses
and open land and try and make it in the new frontier, but I've got a young
child still in elementary school, I'm not ready to homestead AND home
school...

Not too worried about the shooting thing in Detroit (that's a Chicago thing
AFAIK, in Detoit it's house fires and loss of almost any municipal services
that scares me...

Lionel