[rescue] Needed: Indigo² CD-ROM and/or HDD caddy

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon May 12 01:14:42 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I've gotten an Indigo2 that I've been fighting with for a bit.  I got the
drive upgraded...however due to not having any with the same interface as
the Indigo2 (I think it's 68-pin SCA? Not sure) I can only run one drive
at a time making a reinstall...difficult.  I'm currently going SCA 80, ->
50-pin (??? why was a 50-pin IDC to SCA adapter caddy in there
originally?!) -> drive bay.

So, I need either a CD-ROM drive or adpaters/caddies so I can shove in the
old drive and jump to the installer from there/use it to hold the new OS.

I will happily pay/trade for a drive + shipping.

I've tried bootp...but it seems the Indigo2/my server hates bootp even
more than I do.

Thanks!
--
Cory Smelosky