[rescue] Looking for a Kittyhawk 20mb or 40mb hard drive

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:10:10 CDT 2014

Good suggestion; I was looking at something like that as a last resort. The
biggest issue is the right angle connector... I'd have to resolder it at
the very least, and ensure the board fits in the right direction in the
case. (Not off 180 degrees) Was also looking at CF-IDE...

I actually have a SunDisk 10MB flash drive with the correct connector, but
it's not large enough for the Win 3.1 + Pen install. :(

Here's a look at how the machine fits together:
http://hardware-museum.livejournal.com/127427.html

Sadly, mine does not have Ethernet :(