[rescue] 4 bnc to 13w3 adapters?

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Tue May 6 23:26:35 CDT 2014

On Wed, 7 May 2014, Earl Baugh wrote:

> Hey, one of my 4 bnc to 13w3 adapters got a tad bit mangled during its display
> at VCF SE.
> I still have one left but does anybody have any that they'd be willing to part
> with?
> I could use at least 1 and probably a spare.   I am willing to trade, buy or
> whatever.

hi Earl,

bnc's usually are just one sex, but the 13W3's are both sexes depending
on what you want to connect.

i ahve a 13W3 with female unshielded pins and male shielded connectors
to four bnc  has a part number on the blue bnc wire that says:

530-1446-03
REV.52
495-9025

does that sound like what you need?    if so, send me your address and
i'll mail it to you.    you've helped me out in the past.

-ron