[rescue] SGI Equipment available in Seattle

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 01:10:14 CDT 2014

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:30:23 -0500 (CDT, Jonathan Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>
> > It looks like WinXP and I are going to reach EOL together; after a
> > 20-year battle with cancer, I've signed up for in-home hospice care.
>
> This is really sad news. I appreciate the wit and insight you've brought
> to this community over the years, and I hope that your situation comes to
> a peaceful resolution.

Seconded. Even not knowing you face-to-face and not having followed the list closely all the time, it is hard to find words in such a scenario.
I think a heart-felt "Thank You" and our best wishes for the time coming are definitely in order.
At the very least, the wisdom and humo(u)r you have contributed to the archives will keep your memory alive.

So long,
Arno