[rescue] SGI Equipment available in Seattle

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Mon Mar 24 19:53:41 CDT 2014

On 03/24/2014 02:25 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:> Folks-

 > It looks like WinXP and I are going to reach EOL together; after a
20-year
 > battle with cancer, I've signed up for in-home hospice care.

Crap. Sorry, Shel. From here in Maine there's nothing much I can do
except wish you well. If there is something else, please let me know.
You want a few lobsters, maybe? On this coast ours have claws. ;-)

We (I assume many others aside from me) always enjoy hearing from you.
Keep posting, please.

Thanks.

Steve