[rescue] Need to re-home my Sun E10K

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri Mar 21 13:04:37 CDT 2014

All,

Many of you know I took in Pat's E10K. Sadly, I just don't have the time or
physical power requirements to get it going. I need to find it a good home.
Here is what I know...

64 400Mhz CPU x 64G of RAM E10K. Comes with an assortment of PCI-based and
sbus-based IO boards. Has S1 boot drives. It has 2x U5 SSPs that have the
SSP software and run and boot. It comes with several spares including power
supplies, system control boards and system boards. It's crammed with
various IO boards of the FCAL, ethernet and SCSI varieties.

It's located in Indianapolis, IN 46219 in my garage. You'll need a truck
with a lift to pick it up.

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz, Indianapolis, IN.