[rescue] WTB: Amiga 3000 or parts

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:11:34 CDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Ian Finder <ian.finder at gmail.com> wrote:

> They're 4-layer IIRC.
>
> Signal on the front and back, power and ground in the middle.
>

> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel at gmail.com
> >wrote:

> > > They're pretty packed. I don't know if it's 2 layer or 4 or more.
> > >
> >       There are ways to find that out. That said, the scary ones have
> > vias that do not end in the surface.

I second the suggestion to build your own board.  I'm currently working to
acquire all the components to build Georg Braun's GBA1000 board (described
well at http://www.illuwatar.se/project_pages/gba1000/gba1000.htm), which
fits in an A1000 case.  It's pretty darned similar to an A3000.

I suspect that you could get a board (there was a new run, last year), by
asking on AmiBay, maybe in this thread:
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=45651.

Good luck!
- Alex